Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Happy Nurses' Week!!

I have to admit that I did not know that it was nurses week but I'm glad to know now!  I loved this piece in TIME: http://life.time.com/culture/national-nurses-week-time-to-say-thank-you/#1.

What should I do? 
Ideas:
* As I failed to get the name of the extraordinary nurse who cared for me after the birth of Maggie, maybe I should send the nurses of the mother/baby unit something - a fruit basket? Candy? What else do you give as such gifts?  Definitely with a note saying how wonderful they were. Maybe it would be better to send a note now and treats later, as I hope they are covered up in treats this week. 
* Also something for Bev, who has encouraged me to shadow where she is director of nursing.  I still have not followed up with her and need to do so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment