Thursday, November 28, 2013

Current and Future Reading, post 1

I think I will make weekly posts regarding what I've been reading, with summaries, for articles that don't inspire more through research. Hopefully, I will be able to use labels to help catalog and easily find them, should I need them later. 

Without further ado...
Kokomo, IN woman volunteers a meal and feeds 600.  
Melody Kegel in IN was asked by her pastor to see if the Red Cross needed meals. He thought that his church would be happy to provide a meal. But, as the need grew, so did Melody's willingness to serve.  She ended up feeding people all week.  

Researchers Block Replication of HIV Virus
At universidat Catolica de Valencia, they have created synthetic molecules called terphenyls, block traction between protein and the HIV virus's RNA receptor by binding to the virus's receptors. Amazing! So exciting! 

In future reading, I have come across quite a few articles and podcasts about fluids in sepsis care in the last 24 hours, so I will probably write a larger post once I have read, listened, and digested those. 

No comments:

Post a Comment